Saturday, August 23, 2014

So Many Cards...So Many Possibilities!

Last Spring Close to My Heart introduced our own line of pocket scrapbooking cards called Picture My Life. Each Picture My Life kit includes the following:
*44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs)
*78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs)
*1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet
*10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™ (various designs) 
That's 122 DOUBLE SIDED cards just waiting to help you create your projects faster, simpler and easier! I simply LOVE that you get multiples of each card because the front and backs of them are so gorgeous I will want to make sure to use both sides!

We now feature 13 different Picture My Life kits, and this month when you order any of those 13 kits, you can add an additional pack of 10 Memory Protectors for just $3 (a $6.95 savings).

So...with just over a week to get in on this great deal, I wanted to share a few "outside the pocket" ideas for using the PML cards!

This morning, I sat down with the new Chalk It Up PML kit and created what had to be the easiest cards ever made! 




So easy-peasy, isn't it? Just a card base, a piece of cardstock, a PML card and a touch of Washi tape! Cute and SIMPLE!

Tomorrow I'll share another fun "outside the pocket" use for these super fun cards!

In the meantime, here is a sampling of all 13 of our Picture My Life kits.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment