Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I've just added a new poll, so take a second to look over to the right and add your vote. :-)
And...and big THANK YOU and congratulations to Sue Laufer for responding to my Jingle All Year Long post and winning some Blog Candy. Watch your mailbox Sue - goodies are coming your way!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
-My Acrylix Just Be You Stamp Set
-Z1272 You Rock Top Coats
-You Rock L2 Paper Pack $12.95
-Z1272 You Rock Top Coats $4.95
-Z1271 Mini-Medley (ODD) $4.95
-Misc Supplies $1.00
-E10025 Rustic Alpha $34.95
-Z2123 Goldrush Exclusive Inks $5.25
-Z2140 Outdoor Denim Ink $5.25
-Z2150 Sunflower Ink $5.25
-Z1114 Piercing Tool $5.95
With either kit option, you will go home with plenty of supplies AND instructions for additional projects!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
The Scrapbooking Bonus Pack, shown below, is valued at over $160, but when you add it to your New Consultant kit, you get it for just $60.
The Cardmaking Bonus Pack is valued at over $150 and is yours with your New Consultant Kit for only $50.
And all this is just the beginning! Once you join my team and the CTMH family, you will enjoy so many fabulous perks...
1. A generous commission/discount on all CTMH products (from 22-34% off retail)
2. The opportunity to order products before they are released to the general public
3. Access to our Consultant Website with Bulletin Boards flowing with support and inspiration from other CTMH Consultants!
4. Incredible online training opportunities through our Training Academy
5. The opportunity to earn amazing incentive trips
6. Business support from me through in-person or telephone training and email newsletters
And so much MORE!
Make your dream come true and join Close to My Heart today! One more week left to take advantage of this amazing special. Email me for more details or visit my website for more information or to sign up!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
This last card also uses the This Way stamp set. I LOVE that big arrow - so fun!
As I was teaching these cards to my fun card group, they commented on how versatile the Caboodle papers are. They are pretty and springy for a feminine touch, but everyone agreed the last two cards especially, could very well be given to a boy.
Have you entered my Blog candy drawing? Be sure to scroll down to my Jingle All Year long post or click here to find out how to get your chance to WIN!