Friday, February 4, 2011

Sweetheart + Friendship = A Perfect Combination

As promised yesterday…even MORE fun artwork using Friendship, the February Stamp of the Month set!

All of the fun cards I’m sharing today were created using the adorable Sweetheart My Reflections kit. Pink and black is such a classic color combo and CTMH has done it beautifully with Tulip, Cotton Candy, Baby Pink, and Black!

This fun little square card was created by my fun and spunky team member, Gayle Luker! It might not show up perfectly in the photo, but Gayle used Clear Embossing Powder on one of the damask images in the top left corner of the black cardstock. Those Sparkles show it off beautifully!


Fellow Consultant Elizabeth Hawley created this sweet card…simple, yet pretty! Just my style!


This 6x6 card from Consultant Lynn Hart uses the super cute Crochet Flowers found in the White Daisy Mini-Medley Collection – fun touch, don’t you think!


This next card, created by Consultant Jennifer Cox, showcases our new 2” Scalloped Circle Punch. I LOVE this punch!


Finally, Karen Barber’s cute 6x6 card…brads from the new Pink Collection and those two little Bitty Sparkles are so fun!


If you are ready to order you Stamp of the Month, head on over to my website and get yours today. Remember, the Stamp of the Month is only available this month. Buy it for $22.95 or earn it at a great discount (or even FREE) when you order other items.

Join me for 8 days beginning on Monday when I will share an all-new My Reflections Kit each day. If you don't have your copy of the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea book, contact me today. The Idea Book is FREE, I just ask that you pay $5 to cover the cost of shipping it to you.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, every one of them! Love those sparkles and crocheted flower accents!

    ReplyDelete