Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Stamp of the Month Inspiration!

Did you check out the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop? If not, you don’t want to miss it – our talented consultants certainly out did themselves this month and shared some pretty incredible artwork in the hop!

Today I want to share a couple more pieces of artwork using the gorgeous February Stamp of the Month set, Friendship.

All of the cards shown below were created with that super cute Sophia kit – definitely my favorite in the new Idea Book!

This 6x6 card, created by fellow Consultant Janice Hodgkin just makes me smile! I love the damask images along the top creating a border, the bold Sweet Leaf ribbon, and the fun Clear Buttons!


This card was created by my talented team member, Kathy Wafer. I LOVE Kathy’s use of the damask image as a subtle background on the sentiment block. Nice touch! And of course, isn’t everything better with a little BLING? The three Sparkles along the bottom and the single Sparkle dotting the “I” add just the perfect finishing touch!


Finally, a card from my crafty team member Jill Belkin! Jill used the GORGEOUS new Bohemian Alphabet, lots of sponging and a sweet little knot to top it all off!


If you’ve enjoyed these cards, be sure to check back tomorrow as I will share even more ideas using the Friendship set.

If you are ready to order you Stamp of the Month, head on over to my website and get yours today. Remember, the Stamp of the Month is only available this month. Buy it for $22.95 or earn it at a great discount (or even FREE) when you order other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment