Monday, February 7, 2011

It's a MIRACLE!

Beginning today, and continuing for the next 8 days, I will be sharing a BRAND NEW My Reflections Kit from the Close to My Heart Spring/Summer2011 Idea Book. You can view the Online Idea Book HERE, or simply call or email me to get your very own copy!

You might recognize this pretty color scheme and fun papers from a recent Close To My Heart promotion. That’s right, Miracle is back and better than ever…that kit that you loved with 2 B&Ts, 1 sheet of stickease, some cardstock and fun Dimensional Elements is now a complete My Reflections Kit.


Miracle will be featured at all of my March workshops, so make plans to join me. You can find the dates in the Workshops tab above!


Check back tomorrow for another new My Reflections Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment