Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Summer 2010 New Product Blog Hop

Are you ready for a fabulous new Idea Book from Close to My Heart? Yep, it's that time again...the Summer 2010 Idea Book goes live Saturday May 1st. You won't want to miss this issue as it is packed full of great new products including 4 of the cutest My Reflections kits! Call or email me to get your very own copy!

So...how about a sneak peak of the goodies you'll find inside?
Welcome to the Summer 2010 New Product Blog Hop! If you've come here from Lori's blog you're on the right path. If this is your first stop, I'll hope you'll hop along and see all that my fellow CTMH consultants have to share. When you come to the bottom of this post, simply click on the link to the next blog. Each blogger will post a new link, so follow those links through until you get back here!

So, here we go...

I absolutely LOVE the In the Month of sets in the Summer Idea Book, and the May set is my very favorite of the bunch.

I created this very simple card using the fun new Splendor papers featuring Topiary, Moonstruck and Glodrush. The large flower is from the new In the Month of May stamp set, and the finishing touches were provided by our brand new Glitz Glitter Glue in Stardust. While it doesn't show up well in my picture, the Glitz gives the same look we've achieved in the past with Liquid Glass and Prisma Glitter - just that touch of sparkle with a little dimension!

It's time to keep hopping! Head on over to Teri's blog for another sneak peak. And be sure to check back here on May 1st for the May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Happy Hopping! :-)

8 comments: