Saturday, April 17, 2010

Studio J Goes *LIVE* April 27th!

Close to My Heart has just announced the official release date of Studio J, our incredible online scrapbooking Design Studio! Beginning Tuesday, April 27th at 7am (CA time) you will be able to create gorgeous 12”x12” scrapbook layouts anywhere you have an internet connection!

Make plans to join me Wednesday, April 28th at 6:30pm for a Studio J Launch Party! We’ll have some yummy desserts, and I’ll you just how Faster, Simpler, Easier Studio J really is. Everyone in attendance will receive a special gift and discount from me! Call or email me today to RSVP!

So, you’ve missed my previous postings about Studio J? Well, I have to tell you…Studio J is unlike any scrapbooking program out there. With Studio J, there is no subscription fee, no software to buy or download, no kits to buy…in fact, you can create in our Design Studio to your heart’s content for FREE! In just a few quick steps, you can get those photos off of your memory card and into beautiful scrapbooks for your family and friends to enjoy.

With this launch, CTMH offering you a special introductory promotion. You may purchase each two-page layout for just $12.95. Also, when you place a single order for 5–9 layouts, you'll receive a pack of 5 Memory Protectors FREE! For placing an order for 10 or more layouts, you'll receive FREE shipping/handling plus a FREE pack of 5 Memory Protectors for every 5 layouts in the single order.

Keep an eye on my blog over the next couple weeks as I will be sharing many of the fun layouts I’ve created using Studio J!

No comments:

Post a Comment