Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More from Studio J

So, have you checked it out yet? Have you logged onto Studio J to see just how fast and easy it can be to create a gorgeous scrapbook layout using your precious photographs? If you haven't, head on over to my website and check it out TODAY! Or...join me tonight for a special Launch Party! We'll get started with dessert and then I'll show you all that Studio J can do for you. The Launch Party begins at 6:30 pm at my house and all attendees will receive a FREE gift!
Check Spelling
Today I wanted to share a few more layouts I've created using Studio J...
This first layout uses the Whoops-a-Daisy kit. I LOVE the way I was able to use Stickease for my title AND resize them individually to meet my needs!
The Blue Ribbon kit was the perfect compliment to our 4th of July pictures. Notice the title this time is, simply typed in the title space. With a variety of font choices to choose from journaling and titles are so very simple to create! This was one of the first layouts I created in Studio J.

Another design option in Studio J allows you to rotate your layouts and papers. Want your stripe going the other direction? Simply click and rotate! This layout is rotated from the original concept to accommodate the orientation of my photos.

I also love the ability to add text over the top of the My Stickease as I did here on this layout created with the Stardust kit.

So...what are you waiting for! See just how easy it is to create with Studio J...log in at http://beth.MyCTMH.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment