Monday, January 4, 2010

Spring 2010 Idea Book is HERE!


You won't want to miss the brand new Spring 2010 Idea book from Close to My Heart! It is filled with the latest and greatest goodies for scrapbooking and stamping - 4 gorgeous, new My Reflections Scrapbooking kits, over 35 exclusive My Acrylix stamp sets, and more incredible new accessories - not to mention the inspiring artwork that fills the pages! This Idea Book is one of the best yet!!!

This beautiful new book is available NOW! You can view it online by visiting my website - http://beth.myctmh.com/. Or shoot me an email at beth@MyCTMH.com to get your very own copy delivered to your door.

Since I know you're all dying to see the 4 new My Reflections Kits, I thought I'd share them here. Enjoy!!!!

If you like the gorgeous layout on the cover of the Spring Idea Book, you'll love the soft, muted, earthy colors of Veranda (Creme Brulee, Cocoa, Garden Green & Juniper). These papers have such an elegant look!
I think Topstitch is quite possibly my favorite new kit!! The fun color combination of Baby Pink, Chocolate, Heavenly Blue, and Vineyard Berry give these papers a bit of a retro feel. Check back soon to see the fun Easter layout I created with Topstitch!

This next kit is oh so playful and downright FUN! Caboodle is perfect for those little boys in your life and all sorts of springtime fun. Caboodle features Buttercup, Crystal Blue, Sorbet and Sweet Leaf.
For all you aspiring Guitar Heros and Rock Band members out there, this kit is for you! I simply love the psychadelic look of You Rock which combines Goldrush, Indian Corn Blue, Olive and Outdoor Denim with some great patterns for a totally groovy look!


So there's a peek at the new kits! Are your creative juices flowing yet? I hope so - I know mine are! If you LOVE one of these kits (or ALL of them), be sure to check out my workshop schedule on the right hand side as each of these new kits will be featured for a month at my workshops this spring.

Happy Scrapping! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment