Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Join my Close to My Heart Team!

The new year is a time for new beginnings, so what better time to join the Close to My Heart family and begin earning a great discount on all of your favorite stamping and scrapbooking supplies!

Have you checked out the New Consultant Kit? Wow! Makes me want to sign up all over again! :-) This amazing new kit has everything you need to get your business off to a great start - over $300 in in product for only $99!
To make make the deal even better, when you sign up you can take advantage a generous discount of one or both of the bonus packs shown below. Bonus packs are filled with our newest product and represent a 65% discount off the regular retail price.
Scrapbooking Bonus Pack - over $160 in product for only $60

Cardmaking Bonus Pack - over $150 in product for only $50
As if those discounts weren't a sweet enough deal, if you join my team in January you will receive the National Papercrafting Month exclusive Felicity Collection absolutely FREE with your New Consultant Kit.And...all New Consultants will have the opportunity to preview Studio J, CTMH's brand new online scrapbooking software before it releases to the public this Spring - you'll even have the opportunity to purchase up to 10 layouts at a special introductory price!
A few of the reasons I love being a CTMH Consultant include...a generous discount/commission, industry leading products, working with amazing and inspiring women, and the opportunity to expand my creativity and meet new people! I know you'll love it too!
Whether you want to earn a discount on your own supplies, a little extra spending cash, or supplement or even replace a full-time income, it is all possible with CTMH! Call or email me and we can chat about the opportunity. Or simply head on over to my website and sign up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment