Monday, October 12, 2009

One Sweet Gift


What do you get when you combine a 4-pack of Frappucino bottles, M&Ms in several yummy flavors and Close to My Heart's new Sweet Home My Reflections Paper Packet?

A treat too sweet to not share with YOU!

At our recent team retreat in Lake Tahoe, I was beyond spoiled by my scrappin' buddy, Amanda who was my "spirit" for the retreat - our version of Secret Sisters.

Amanda made me this incredible snack pack of M& Ms. She bought a Starbucks Frappucino 4-pack and drank the contents (must have given her plenty of energy to this project done)! After cleaning the bottles and lids she decorated them with Sweet Home papers and filled them with 4 different flavors of M&Ms. Notice the cute little circle tags to designate which flavor is in which bottle. She then covered the holder to match (I'm guessing she had to take the box apart and then re-assemble. I absolutely LOVE the ribbon and ric-rac tied to the sides.

What a fun gift! I have to admit, I think I was the envy of the retreat with all of the fabulous gifts from my Spirit! Thank you, Amanda!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great!! I will definitely have to try this =)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,
    How about posting that other spirit gift we were all drooling over? :)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete