Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Treats!

The Halloween excitement has definitely hit our home! I just finished up the treats for the kids classmates. What a fun afternoon I had creating these simple and fun little treat bags!

With Joey in 3rd grade, I knew he wasn't going to be into the cutesy Jack-o-Lantern stamps I've used in past years. As soon as I saw our new Beware set, I knew it was the perfect Halloween stamp set for my growing boy!!!! :-)

Jenna picked out the goodies - individual packs of M&Ms and little parachute men toys.

The tags were quite simple to create:
Cut or punch two circles - one 2 1/2" and one 3"
Stamp the Happy Halloween image on the 2 1/2" circle
Edge the 2 1/2" circle with Orange ink
Attach the smaller circle to the larger one
Punch a hole in the tag
Tie onto treat bags

So simple...just my style!

1 comment:

  1. adorable tag!!
    I need to get started on my holiday tags. ;-)

    ReplyDelete