Friday, August 7, 2009

Gotta love FREE goodies!

Don't you just love getting FREE scrapbooking goodies? I do! and I LOVE the Thanks-a-bration special offered by CTMH right now!

Between now and August 17th simply place a minimum order of $100 and you get not only the fun Stamp of the Month set, It's your Day for FREE, but CTMH will throw in a My Reflections Level 2 paper packet as well (a total retail value of $35.90). To make it an sweeter deal, CTMH will also cover the tax and shipping on both of your free items.

Thanks-a-bration only lasts until August 17th, so don't wait! Head on over to my website...http://beth.MyCTMH.com and shop online. Of course, you can call or email me with your order as well!
*Free paper packet will vary by order and will be hand selected by CTMH. Limit of one free paper packet and one free SOTM set per order (but you're welcome to place as many qualifying orders as you'd like!).

No comments:

Post a Comment