Friday, August 14, 2009

Come Sneak-a-Peek!

You’re invited to the annual SNEAK-a-PEEK!

Fall/Winter Catalog Kick-Off & Open House

Thursday, August 20, 2009
4pm – 8pm
At my home in Camarillo

Mark your calendar and plan to join us for all the fun! This will be your first chance to see the incredible Fall/Winter 2009 Idea Book and Catalog and many of the NEW scrapbooking products.

♥Free Fall/Winter 2009 Idea Book for all who attend
♥Enter to win a fabulous basket filled with amazing CTMH products and support Operation Smile at the same time!
♥Make & Takes
♥Current and “Retired” Products for Sale
♥Door Prizes
♥Refreshments and MORE!!!

HOW TO EARN DOOR PRIZE TICKETS:
♥RSVP before August 17th -- 1 Ticket
♥Be one of the first 5 guests to RSVP (and attend) -- 2 Tickets
♥Bring a ”fresh face” with you (someone who is “new to me”!) -- 3 Tickets
♥Place a $35+ Order (before tax and shipping), join a club or book a home gathering -- 4 Tickets
♥Bring a friend who places an order, joins a club, or books a gathering -- 5 Tickets

Click here to RSVP by August 17th so I can have a catalog and make-n-take supplies ready for you!

I hope you'll Grace me with your presence at my Sweet Home. You'll get a chance to see the latest and greatest from Close to my Heart and you'll be so Twitterpated you'll certainly Jingle all the Way Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment