Thursday, July 16, 2009

You've Got Flair!

Have you seen the Stamp of the Month for July? You've Got Flair is such a fun set with flourishes and paisleys and just the right balance between elegance and whimsy.


Check out this fun artwork from some of my fellow CTMH Consultants - all using the You've Got Flair stamp set.




Recognize this first card? Last month, I shared a card made from the same concept from Wishes using the same Tinkerin' papers, but using the Gear Up stamp set. I love making the same card with different stamp sets - less thinking for me! See the original version here. :-)



This fun card came from my friend Sue Laufer - I'm all about simplicity and this card is all that! Don't you love the Badge Button next to the sentiment? Sue proves that simple CAN be incredible!



Kemille Garvin created this fun 6x6 card. She used CTMH's Exclusive Inks Markers to add a little color to the focal image. Love it!



Another fun card using the Tinkerin' papers! This one was created by Catherine Smith.


Finally, Gayle Luker used the hot, hot, hot Moon Doggie papers for her fun card!

No comments:

Post a Comment