Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I LOVE Close to My Heart!

Have I told you how much I love CTMH? Oh yes, I suppose I have! :-)

In early March, I celebrated my 5th anniversary as a CTMH Consultant. Something that started out as a way to earn a discount on some fun scrapbooking supplies I had discovered has become so much more in the past 5 years. I have loved every minute of my adventure with CTMH...from the home gatherings and meeting new people, to the monthly workshops with my awesome club members, from the team retreats, to the energizing corporate events and oh, yes...the incentive trips!

Last week, I opened my mailbox to find the sweetest gift from Close to My Heart commemorating my 5 years with the company. Isn't this pendant gorgeous?

I have seen so many wonderful changes at CTMH in the past 5 years...tri-annual catalogs, consultant websites, state-of-the art online training opportunities, and of course, My Acrylix stamps!!!

Thank you Close to My Heart, Jeanette and all the amazing men and women at our corporate offices who make my job something I LOVE to do. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us and the paper crafting world in the next 5 years and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment