Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lollydoodle Card Workshop

Join the fun! 


We'll create 15 cards (5 each of the 3 designs shown above). Your workshop kit includes all of the papers, card bases, envelopes and embellishments to create your cards PLUS the adorable stamp set is yours to keep!



Date: Wednesday, February 26th
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Location: My Studio in Newbury Park


Kit cost: $29 
(tax and shipping included)

Optional Add-ons:
Ink Pads - Hollyhock, Lagoon, Pear & Slate 
My Acrylix Blocks - 1"x3 1/2", 2"x2", 3"x3"
Adhesives: Tombow Tape Runner, Tombow Refill, 3-D Foam Tape

Space is limited, so email me to RSVP and order your kit today! 
Full payment must be received by Wednesday, February 19th to allow time to order and prep your kit!
**Can't join us on the 26th, but still want to make these adorable cards? You can order the kit right from my website, and since the kit comes with full instructions you can create at your own convenience!! OR...contact me, and for an additional, $7 I will order the kit for you, precut and organize the pieces and ship them to you for stamping and assembly!

No comments:

Post a Comment