Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you are all enjoying your Valentine's Day with those you love the most! I just wanted to jump on here and share a quick card I created for my love!

Are you a cardmaker who thinks you don't really need alphabet stamps? Perhaps this card will change your mind. Other than the little heart, the entire card was stamped using alphabet stamps from Close to My Heart! The background was stamped using the retired Trinity Alphabet (but any medium sized alphabet will work). The center piece uses the Polka Dot Alphabet and a small heart. I also used a little Ruby and Slate cardstock and a bit of leftover Sparkle & Shine paper (yes, Christmas paper for Valentine's Day)!

I found a card with a similar design on Pinterest recently and fell in LOVE with it. Today was the perfect day to re-create it! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment