Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Deals start NOW!


I hope all of you are enjoying the beginning of the holiday season and have plans to be surrounded by those you love most as we give thanks for the many blessings in our lives, both big and small!

After the festivities have ended, many of you will be hitting the stores to grab those Black Friday deals.  If you’re like me however, you prefer to stay home and avoid the crowds! Whether you like the rush of the crowd or the ease of shopping in your PJs I have some Black Friday deals you won’t want to miss – just my way of giving thanks to all of you!

Between NOW and Monday, November 26th at 6:00pm (CA time) you will earn some wonderful FREE gifts when you shop from my Close to My Heart online store! Shop for holiday gifts for your favorite crafty friends…or even fill your very own stocking with those papercrafting supplies you’ve been eyeing! After all, wouldn't you LOVE to find that Cricut Art Philosophy or Artiste Collection under your tree on Christmas morning?

**FREE gifts with purchase when you shop online and add your order to my Black Friday/Cyber Monday online gathering!

-Place and order of $25 - $49.99 (before tax and shipping) and receive a FREE Exclusive Inks Dye Ink Pad ($5.25 value) OR an Alcohol Marker Set($5.95 value)

-Place an order of $50 - $74.99 (before tax and shipping) and receive a FREE “A" sized stamp set ($6.95 value) OR any TWO Monogram stamps($5.80 value). A $50 order also qualifies your order for the Stamp of the Month, Capture the Date for just $5 AND your choice of stamp set (A – E and M sized only) for 50% off!
-Place an order of $75 - $99.99 (before tax and shipping) and receive a FREE “B” sized stamp set ($9.95 value) OR a My Reflections Paper Packet($9.95 value). This order would also qualify for the Stamp of the Month, Capture the Date for just $5 AND your choice of a stamp set (A – E and M sized only) for 50% off!

-Place and order of $100 - $149.99 (before tax and shipping) and receive a FREE “C” sized stamp set ($13.95 value) OR a My Reflections Paper Packet AND My Stickease or Complements (up to $15.90 value). This order also qualifies for the Stamp of the Month, Capture the Date for just $5 AND your choice of stamp set (A-E and M sized only) for 50% off!

-Place an order of $150 or moreWAIT!!! Don’t order online! See my next offer for orders over $150!

**More FREE gifts for orders over $150
If your order totals over $150 (before tax and shipping) don’t order online –EMAIL me your order and you will earn a minimum of $25 in FREEproduct, your choice of stamp set (A-E and M sized only) at 50% off and aFREE Stamp of the Month set!

ALL orders placed between NOW and 6:00pm Monday night will go into a drawing for a FREE Workshops on the Go Scrapbooking or Card Making Kit!

To place your order (remember, orders over $150 should be emailed to me for maximum benefits!), visit my Close to My Heart website and JOIN the Black Friday Online Gathering shown in the bottom right hand corner, and then shop away!

All free gifts will be shipped separately. After I receive confirmation of your order, I will contact you for your gift selections.

 
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment