Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Very Merry Inspiration!

Hopefully, you followed along with our Stamp of the Month blog hop earlier this month! If you missed it, you can check it out HERE!

Here are a few more fun Very Merry Christmas cards made by some of my crafty CTMH Consultant friends!

I love the Cricut cut mitten on this one!
Created by: Karen Barber

The fun pleated ribbon reminds me of Christmas candy!
Created by: Sue Laufer

 The patchwork design on this one is so classic!
Created by: Charlotte Becker



Have you seen the cards you can cut with the new Cricut Artiste cartridge? This one one of them - LOVE it!

Created by: Janice Hodgkin

Love the unique bottom-fold design on this card - I think it would make a fun gift card holder, don't you?


Another Cricut Artiste card. This one is so pretty...the Glitz Gel adds so much to the little insert on this card. What a fun, unique design!


Created by: Kelly Hammonds

Don't forget, the Very Merry Christmas set is only available through October - $17.95 or just $5 with a $50 order. Head to my website to order yours today!

1 comment:

  1. I was searching CTMH mittens ... love your work! The cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete