Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Perfect Match!

When I first looked at the new papers in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book from Close to My Heart, I knew I would end up with some "perfect match" scrapbook pages - you know, those times when you find the exact perfect papers to match your pictures?!?!

My daughter's dance recital was the weekend before Convention (and the consultant release of the Idea Book). Imagine my excitement when I see the new Flirty papers...do they not look like they were MADE for these pictures of her ballet class?


Dinosaurs are Fun was the name of the original song to which they danced an adorable routine complete with   a 12" green dinosaur! Our Dimensional Elements Monograms were perfect for the title - and oh, so easy!  

I am loving the banner/pennant trend and couldn't help but use it here!





Check back soon...I have two more layouts to share from her dance recital...one using the Superhero papers from the Spring/Summer Idea Book and one using our gorgeous new Avonlea papers.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love it!! We have nominated your blog for a Leibster Award. Check out our blog post to see how to accept! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Friends, Mary and Rachel
    http://cricutwithheart.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper for your photos= you are soooo right!! Glad you explained the Dinosaur title. I just couldn't get it!! *.*

    ReplyDelete