Friday, September 30, 2011

Lake Tahoe here we come!

Tomorrow morning I head for beautiful Lake Tahoe for our annual Team Retreat...4 days of scrapbooking, card making, sharing, learning, and of course lots of laughing!

Among some fun personal scrapping projects I am planning, I also plan to work on creating some fun workshops for YOU - a Cricut Class, scheduled for October 26th and a Holiday Card Class scheduled for November 5th...and maybe a couple others!

Want the first scoop on these great workshops? Be sure to "Like" my CTMH page on Facebook where I will be posting workshop project pictures as I complete them (I have very limited internet access, if any, while away, so Facebooking from my phone might be my only option).

If you aren't already getting my CTMH Facebook updates, click HERE to visit my page and "Like" it to get all the scoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment