Monday, May 23, 2011

Studio J: Let Me Show You How!


By now, you've heard me talk about Studio J, the new online scrapbooking program from Close to My Heart! Earlier this month, I was one of just 42 consultants who attended the first ever, Studio J Boot Camp. During this amazing two-day event we were guided through the creation of 10 GORGEOUS two-page layouts using a variety of advanced techniques. I was awed and amazed that the things this program can do and simply cannot wait to share it all with you!

I am currently scheduling FREE Personal Studio J Consultations in your home or mine. Let me show you how you can create real scrapbook pages in a matter of minutes...Let me show you how Studio J makes it easy to scrapbook your memories anywhere you have a computer and an internet connection...Let me show you how you can keep with up-to-date with your scrapbooks with Studio J!!

During your FREE 30-minute Studio J Consultation, we will use your photos to create TWO gorgeous layouts in Studio J. That's right! TWO scrapbook layouts in just 30 minutes! There is absolutely no cost to you and you have no obligation to purchase the layouts we create during your consultation.

And...the first 10 people who schedule a Personal Studio J Consultation between now and June 30th will be entered into a drawing to win 5 FREE Studio J layouts (a $55 value)- just for letting me show you a little about this amazing program!

Take a look HERE at some of the layouts I've created using Studio J and then call or email me to set up your Personal Studio J Consultation today!

No comments:

Post a Comment