Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing mom's out there! We have a busy weekend celebrating our own mom's this weekend - dinner with Mike's family tonight (a delicious strawberry cake made with FRESH strawberries is done and ready to go) and brunch in Pasadena with my mom tomorrow - but I wanted to take a moment to share with you one of the Studio J layouts I created at Boot Camp this week!

This layout features photos taken last Mother's Day when my sweet hubby and children treated me to brunch at the Queen Mary!
Do you recognize the "paper" kit used in this layout? No? It's my all time favorite, SOPHIA! A few of the more advanced techniques used in creating this layout include:
1. Changing the color of the B&T - that cute polka dot is Pear and White Daisy in the classic line...in Studio J, I can make that polka dot any color I'd like!
2. Changing the color of the cardstock - Did you know that you can use ANY of our 60 exclusive colors with ANY kit? That's right, Chocolate isn't a featured color in the classic Sophia line, but through the magic of Studio J, I can add it to my layout!
3. Layering My Stickease - using the "send to back" layering My Stickease, text boxes and more is a snap in Studio J!



Want to learn more about Studio J? Call or email me to set up your personal one-on-one Studio J session...all you need is 5 to 10 photos of two different events, an internet enabled computer and 30 minutes...with that I will help you create you first two Studio J layouts!

Or simply head on over to my website to check out Studio J for yourself - it is absolutely FREE to try!

1 comment:

  1. As I look back on my life
    I find myself wondering...
    Did I remember to thank you
    for all that you have done for me?
    For all of the times you were by my side
    to help me celebrate my successes
    and accept my defeats?
    Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
    good judgement, courage, and honesty?
    I wonder if I've ever thanked you
    for the simple things...
    The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
    If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
    For any of these things,
    I am thanking you now...
    and I am hoping that you've known all along,
    how very much you are loved and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete