Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Thanks!

As the Christmas decorations come down and we begin thinking of our plans (and perhaps resolutions) for 2011, I hope each of you had a very Merry Christmas filled with family, friends and memories to cherish.

Over the past couple days, my kiddos have been working on a task they honestly don't enjoy, but one I feel is important...writing thank you notes for the gifts they received this Christmas. I will admit, I am not as good at it as I would like to be, but I TRY to set an example for my children by sending thank you notes myself throughout the year.

If you've ever wondered what you could do with the rest of that holiday themed paper packet after scrapbooking your holiday photos or making your Christmas cards, then take a look at the cards I have to share today and pull out that leftover paper!


These two cards were both featured in my All-You-Can Create Holiday Card Workshop. By simply changing or adding a sentiment I have turned two pretty holiday cards into two great Thank You cards!

Be sure to come back on January 1st for the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop and more info on our amazing deals in January!


No comments:

Post a Comment