Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sharing the Magic...October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Another month has flown by and it's time to get hoppin' again...Blog Hoppin. that is! Welcome to the October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! If you've arrived from the amazing Michelle Nist's blog, you're on the right track. If this is your first stop, grab a cup of your favorite beverage, get cozy and get ready to be inspired! This month we have over 70 talented CTMH consultants participating, so there will be no shortage of creativity.

If the October Stamp of the Month doesn't get you into the holiday spirit, I don't know what will. This sweet, whimsical set of 12 stamps is here just in time for your holiday cards, tags and gifts - and is filled with plenty of magic.

My card was inspired by the super-creative Aaron Brown - I simply adored what she had done to embellish the Christmas tree, so I had to borrow the idea! To create the tree, I stamped the image on Colonial White cardstock (using New England Ivy ink). I immediately ran over the entire stamped image with a blending pen to color in the tree. After cutting out the tree, I added the velvet ribbon (found in the Cherry-O Creative Basics) and finished off with a few gold brads! The paper and ribbon on the card are both from the Mistletoe Creative Basics.

Don't forget, the Sharing the Magic stamp set is only available through October. Head over to my CTMH website to order your set beginning October 1st. As always, the Stamp of the Month set is $22.95, or you can earn it at a great discount - or even FREE! And be sure to check back here often as I have even more fun artwork using the Sharing the Magic set to share!

Time to get hoppin' to the next stop! I can't wait to see what Kim O'Rear has to share this month - check it out HERE!!

Happy Hopping!

9 comments:

  1. The ribbon on the tree is a great touch! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon around the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I was not a fan of this set, but now I am thinking that I just might have to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, I'm really liking the neutral side of the ornament paper and like how you used that for a start! Darling card!! Sorry it's taken me so long to get through commenting on the hop!

    ReplyDelete