Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Mom's all over town were singing this morning...'It's the most wonderful time of the year..." You know, from the Staples commercial!! Is it stuck in your head now too?!?!

Yes, today was the first day of school for my two kids, and thanks to Studio J, I was able to scrapbook the pictures I took this morning, BEFORE THEY HAD LUNCH! Cool, huh?!?! They are both very quickie layouts, but they are ready to be ordered and added to my album!


Jenna was all smiles on her first day of First Grade! She woke up early, got dressed, ate breakfast and then tried to help me wake Joey (see more of the story below)! She practically bounced onto campus never once looking back to see if I was still there.

I opted to use the Life's Delight kit for her layout to coordinate with her dress and backpack. I simply LOVED being able to resize the My Stickease to meet my needs.


Joey on the other hand has become a rather typical 4th grade boy! The one picture I didn't get was the one of Jenna completely ready for school standing at Joey's bedside as his head was buried in his pillow. He really does love school, but I think he wasn't quite ready to see his lazy days of summer come to an end.

His layout was done with the Zippidee Papers. I experimented a bit and added the Cocoa cardstock into the color palette and really liked the results!

I love how Studio J makes scrapbooking so easy! Haven't checked it out yet? Join me on September 16th at 10am or 7pm for a Studio J preview! Call or email me to RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment