Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RETIRING!!!

No, no, I'm not "retiring"! I love my job way to much to hang it up! However, Close To My Heart is retiring many, many stamping and scrapbooking products and the list is out! Click HERE to view the list.

As many of you know, once CTMH releases the annual Retiring List, all products found on the list are available while supplies last. With our amazing $2, $4, $6 for 8 Customer Appreciation sale, many items are already sold out. You'll notice some items marked in green. Those items are no longer available. I will try to update the list weekly, but don't wait! If something you've been wishing for is on the Retiring List, get your order in today before it's too late! Head on over to my Close To My Heart website and get those goodies today.


Those of you who have been around and seen a few of these lists might notice this list is longer than usual...yes, it is! And it basically means that CTMH is making way for even MORE new products in 2011 - I simply can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment