Thursday, July 22, 2010

Zippidee makes me want to SING!

I don't think there has been a product from CTMH that makes me want to break out in song more than the fun new Zippidee My Reflections kit! My, oh, my what a wonderful kit! These papers will certainly help you create some of the "Happiest Pages on Earth!"

Make plans to join me in August for one of my fun scrapbook nights where we'll create this gorgeous two-page layout.

Your workshop kit will include everything you need to complete this layout - and so much more! You'll also a gorgeous full-color instruction brochure that will give you step-by-step instructions for this layout as well as 6 fun cards - and when you're done you'll still have more to keep creating!

Signing up is simple...just choose your date and then choose your Kit from the choices below. Space is limited, so RSVP today!

Zippidee Scrapbook Nights:
Monday, August 2nd, 7-9pm (RSVP by August 1st)
Tuesday, August 17th, 6:30-8:30pm (RSVP by August 10th to allow time to order your supplies)


Zippidee "Best" Kit: $40.15 (plus tax & shipping)
My Acrylix Ticket to Ride stamp set
Zippidee Level 2 Paper Packet
Dimensional Elements Stars
Holiday Craft Buttons
Black Hemp

Zippidee "Basic" Kit: $25.65 (plus tax & shipping)
Zippidde Level 2 Paper Packet
Dimensional Elements Stars
Holiday Craft Buttons

If cardmaking is more your thing, join me Monday, August 9th for a Zippidee Card Night! We'll make 3 fun cards using the Zippidee papers. Workshop is FREE with a $25 order placed that night! RSVP by Saturday, August 7th.

I hope to see YOU at a workshop SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment