Thursday, February 25, 2010

One More Piece of Cake!

We've always got room for one more Piece of Cake, right? And even better, this is the calorie-free, fat-free kind!
Yes, I've been playing with my February Stamp of the Month set AGAIN!
By now you probably know that simple, simple, simple is my style, and this fun card is just that!
Once again, I used the Topstitch papers (and I PROMISE, I will play with other papers soon - I just LOVE Topstitch - oh, think I've said that before!). The cake is stamped using Versamark ink and heat embossed with Baby Pink Embossing powder. I love the way the Baby Pink embossing powder just pops on the Chocolate cardstock! Add a little Colonial White ribbon and a Baby Pink button with some Hemp tied through and, as Emeril would say...BAM! A quick and easy card!
There are just a couple more days left to get your own Piece of Cake set. Head on over to my Close to My Heart website and orders yours today!

1 comment: