Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Did you get YOUR Piece of Cake?

I am still loving the February Stamp of the Month, Piece of Cake - and so are so many of YOU! If you haven't ordered your set yet, there is still time! Piece of Cake is available through February, so head on over to my website - http://www.beth.myctmh.com/ and order yours today! Don't forget, you can earn the set at a generous discount, or even FREE!

As promised, I have some more fun Piece of Cake cards to share with you.

The first card, shown above, was created by CTMH Consultant, Linda Taylor. Linda used the Topstitch papers (have I told you those are my FAVORITE papers from the Spring Idea Book?!?!). I love her use of ribbons and sparkles!


My good friend and talented upline, Sue Laufer created this next gorgeous card using the Caboodle papers - so fun! Do you see the fun Clear Inspirations circle tag hanging from the Sorbet ribbon. CUTE!

Rebecca Cross also opted for the Caboodle papers for her sweet card. More bling - LOVE it!


Karen Barber sure knows how to think outside the box! She used the flowers on the very top of one of the cake images to stamp the fun floral border on her focal piece! Clever! A little Prisma glitter on the candles and cake stand add just the perfect finishing touch!



My friend Gayle Luker created this last card using the beautiful Veranda papers! Gayle proves you don't have to color in all of those detailed line image stamps - they are gorgeous just as they are! I love her use of ribbon as well!
I can hardly believe February is almost over! Get your Piece of Cake set before it's to late, and then visit my blog again on March 1st for a brand new Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring a FABULOUS new set!

No comments:

Post a Comment