Monday, May 4, 2009

Wishes DO Come true!

As most of you know, I absolutely LOVE Close to My Heart's how-to books. Cherish, Imagine and Reflections make scrapbooking so easy - I never create without them!

And every single time I sit down to make cards for loved ones, I have my copy of Originals nearby.

Well, I am so excited...Close To My Heart has just added yet another amazing how-to book to our library. The brand-new Wishes book is available NOW (yes, the Summer Idea Book says it will be available in June, but low and behold, it's here early)!

I've already ordered my copy and simply cannot wait to get it - I'm hoping to have it by the end of the week.

I have a hunch you love those books as much as I do - several of you ordered your very own copy of Wishes at the Open House on Saturday, sight unseen - that says a lot about these great books!

To get your copy of Wishes, simply head to my CTMH website at http://www.beth.myctmh.com/ and place your order. All your Wishes can come true too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment