Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hello, National Stamping Month! Hello, Life!

Happy National Stamping Month! We're celebrating all month long at Close to My Heart with not just one great stamp set, but three exclusive stamp sets that are so fun and work together so well, you'll definitely want to get all three!

My fellow consultants and I are adding to the celebration with another great blog hop, and we're so glad you've joined us! If you've arrived from Jen's blog you are in the right spot. If this is your first stop along the way, following along is simple. Just click the links provided at the end of each blog post to be directed to the next blog in the hop. By the time you arrive back here (or your original starting point), you will have a plethora of ideas using this amazing trio of stamp sets! If you get lost along the way, or find links not working, you can find the complete list of hoppers HERE!

The Hello, Life stamp sets include three sets designed for all your crafting needs.

The Hello, Life-Carmaking set is perfect for celebrations or just a simple hello!

The Hello, Life-Pocket Scrapbooking set has images and words to help create your own pocket scrapbooking cards for any season in a flash! 

The Hello, Life-Scrapbooking set contains images and words for all of your scrapbooking needs!



There is so much I love about all three sets, I couldn't choose just one or two, so my cards feature elements from all three Hello, Life stamp sets! Both of my cards feature B&T paper from the new La Vie En Rose collection - the neutral black and white color palette of La Vie En Rose collection is sure to find its way into many of my crating projects this year!! I also used a little Silver Shimmer Trim and Clear Sparkles on each card.

Colors: Lagoon, Pear, Cotton Candy & Honey

Colors: Cotton Candy, Gypsy, Sunset & Lagoon

Time to hop along and visit Maureen's blog to see what she has to share with us! 

The Hello, Life stamp sets are only available through September 30th. You can order any one of the sets for $13.95 each OR get all three for just $34.95 - no qualifying purchase required! Head on over to my website to order yours today!


13 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the fun colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards, but I especially like the first color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors you put together are PERFECT....I could not figure out how to stamp the swipe of a line multiple times....but you've mastered that well! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure which color combo i like the most. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inspiring me- these cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are totally gorgeous! Love both color choices and the special touches that finished them off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are AWESOME, Beth! Off to add the Sangria paper to my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, I mean La Vie En Rose. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both cards-- the colors are stunning! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete