Saturday, August 1, 2015

August Stamp of the Month: Framed

Welcome to the August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! If you've arrived here from Kathy's blog, you are on the right track. If this is your first stop, following along is easy! Simply click on the link provided at the end of each blog post to be directed to the next blog in the hop. We have about 50 talented consultants participating this month, so once you arrive back here (or to your original starting point) you are sure to be inspired! If you get lost along the way, or find links not working, you can find the complete list of hoppers HERE! When you are finished here, please head over to Jilena's blog to see what she had created to share with us!

The August Stamp of the Month, Framed (S1508) is a set of 12 stamps including 3 fun frames and 9 sentiments for just about every occasion. This set is truly a card maker's dream!


Since I couldn't choose just one frame and sentiment, I decided to make a complete set of cards!


I've been on a bit of a Paper Fundamentals kick lately and seem to use them every time I turn around! I love the big bold white patterns on one side complemented by the shiny, embossed pattern on the reverse. (NOTE: If you love Paper Fundamentals as much as I do, head over to my website and order your favorite packs now as they are all retiring at the end of the month. The good news...they are coming back with new prints...but I adore these prints so much, I know I'm stocking up).

If you follow my SOTM blog posts at all, you will know I love Shimmer Trim. I really, honestly TRIED to not use it on these cards, but I guess you could say I am hopelessly addicted to Shimmer Trim!

A little 3-D Foam Tape added the dimension that provided the perfect finishing touch!








Below are a couple adorable pieces of artwork from the incredibly talented folks in the CTMH Art Department!


Remember, the August SOTM is only available through August 31st. You can order it for $17.95 or add it on to your $50 for just $5. Visit my website to order yours today!




21 comments:

  1. Wow, these are wonderful! They would make a great class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love your use of the Paper Fundamentals. I have quite a few odds and ends left over from P.F. packs I've been using. This would be a great way to use them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the complete set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards- love the versatility of the fundamentals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards, Beth! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Very fun cards that I will be scraplifting! They look great with the Fundamentals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love the way you used the Fundamentals papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't this a FABULOUS set of cards??? Just beautiful!!! A great way to use up my "old" Paper fundamentals too!! Thanks for the inspiration! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the fundamentals. Cant wait to see the new ones

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are wonderful! I love this card pattern and what you've done with it. The silver shimmer trim adds just the right amount of bling to the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope it's okay to Case these! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just LOVE these cards Beth!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE these cards!! Such a wonderful use of the Fundamentals papers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super way to show off Fundamentals papers, great cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your cards. I need to pull out my Paper Fundamentals more often. Thanks for inspiring me to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great use of the Paper Fundamentals!

    ReplyDelete