Monday, March 30, 2015

Monogram Note Cards Make GREAT Gifts!

I know I've shared a couple monogrammed notecards sets in the past. They truly are one of my favorite gifts to give. I've made a few sets as hostess gifts lately, but silly me, I forgot to take pictures of all of them. I do have one set to share though!




These cards use the Vogue Alphabet (E1026) as well as Paper Fundamentals-Whimsy Assortment (Z2033). I love the versatility of the Paper Fundamentals - fun colors and white pattern on one side with a the same pattern clear embossed on the opposite side for a more subtle look. For these cards I just used the color & white side so the designs would pop a bit more. A little Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon (Z1989) added the finishing touch!



Visit my website to find the products to make these cards - and so much more!




No comments:

Post a Comment