Thursday, November 6, 2014

CELEBRATE with Artfully Sent!

I am totally in LOVE with Close to My Heart's newest Cricut collection. Artfully Sent has so many amazing cards that come together so quickly and easily!

Thanks for joining us for the Artfully Sent Blog Hop! If you've arrived here from Michelle Jones' blog, you are on the right track. If this is your first stop, following along is easy. Simply click on the links provided at the end of each blog post to be taken to the next post in the loop.

I recently played with the CELEBRATE sentiment card design. I started by cutting it at 7" as specified in the handbook. The result was this fun and super simple 5"x7" card. The Snowhaven papers gives it a holiday feel.


After creating the simple 5"x7" card I decided to resize to create a smaller card. 

This one was cut at 4.75" and layered on a 4.25"x5.5" card. I added the sentiment at the bottom to add to the holiday feel of the card. 

As I was cleaning up, I noticed that I had the word celebrate still sitting on my Cricut mat. Hmmm...certainly those could be used!

I also had some of the Snowhaven scraps on my table, but wanted a different look for this one, so I use the Glacier B&T from Snowhaven along with a little Pixie cardstock. 

For more information on the Artfully Sent Collection, check out my previous blog post HERE and be sure to visit all the blogs in the hop!

Time to hop on over to Kelly's blog and see what she has created to share with us!


10 comments:

  1. Love LOVE your cards! The smaller card is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards! Great way to use all the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - I love this paper pack and the stars are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love this card front! Going to have to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love how you used the stars for the centers of the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you used the stars inside the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see I am not the only one that loves how you used the white stars on your last card. All of your cards are great though I have to admit the first two reminded me of an ugly Christmas sweater I saw yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant that in a good way. I almost bought the ugly sweater. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Snowhaven WOULD make a pretty ugly sweater...but it's great on paper!

      Delete