Sunday, September 7, 2014

Join me for a Card Buffet!

Why send store bought greeting cards when you give your own beautiful handmade creations? 

Join me for this fun Card Buffet where you can create to your heart's content for two full hours. Choose your pre-cut, pre-stamped cards from the variety provided at the buffet line. That's right, I do all the prep for you - you just assemble! You will only pay for the cards you create.

Date: Monday, September 29th

Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cost: $10 (pre-paid by September 25th)
Workshop fee will be used towards the cost of your Card Buffet selections or an order placed the night of the workshop. 


Please bring your scissors and adhesives (tape runner. glue dots, 3-D Foam tape). I will have a VERY limited supply of these on hand, but if you want to be assured I have them for you, please let me know by September 22nd, so I can order them for you.

Space is very limited, so be sure to RSVP and pay for your spot ASAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment