Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Workshop: For Always

The Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book is out and more popular than ever! You can check out the online version HERE!

If you're like me, the online version is great, but there are times I love to just cuddle up with a warm blanket and my favorite beverage and look through the real thing! If you don't have your copy yet, be sure to contact me. If you are local, you can pick it up, or I can drop one off at your home. If you are not local, I am happy to mail you a copy. Mailed copies are $5 to cover the cost of postage, but I include a $5 coupon to be used on your first order!

Once you see this book, you'll want to make plans to join us for my monthly Scrapbook Nights! Most dates are available now on the Workshops/Events page.

We're starting off with the For Always kit...I simply adore the classic look of this black and white set. It's gorgeous on it's own, but add your favorite color for a bold, fun look!

Join me as we create these TWO gorgeous pages using For Always on Monday, February 18th (6:30pm - 9:00pm). Details can be found on the Workshops/Events page!



RSVP today! Full payment must be received by Monday, February 11th to allow time to order your kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment