Thursday, December 27, 2012

Whoo's Your Valentine?

Yes, I know...we don't even have those Christmas gifts put away yet and here I am talking about Valentine's Day already? Yes, yes, all for good reason though...

January is National Papercrafting month and Close to My Heart has the most adorable kit available for a very limited time! And...when you order the kit, you can join me for a FREE workshop to put it all together!


Combine your love of papercrafting with the contents of this kit to create personalized valentines—perfect for classrooms and other group settings. This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart products from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book*.

Your kit will contain:
12 die-cut boxes
3 cardstock sheets
1 sheet of silver glitter paper
12 treat tubes (oh, I do believe that is a sneak peek at a NEW product from the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book)
An exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit (a $17.95 value alone!).


Decorate the die-cut boxes with the stamp images, cardstock, and glitter paper. Then attach the
clear tube and fill with treats for valentines in a cinch!

Visit my website to place your qualifying order and add your Whoo's Your Valentine? kit. Then make plans to join me for a FREE workshop to put it all together...

Whoo's Your Valentine? Workshop
Date: Sunday, January 20th
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Location: My Studio in Newbury Park

To make the deal even better, join the Mystery Hostess online gathering when you place your order and be entered to win FREE Hostess rewards when the Mystery Hostess orders combined total $150 or more!

Shop online today and join me in January for some creative fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment