Saturday, January 14, 2012

Win-It-Before-You-Can-Buy-It Party!

The new year brings the promise of a fresh, new Idea Book from Close to My Heart! This issue is filled with AMAZING new products...8 hip new My Reflections kits, oodles of new stamp sets, a bunch of great accessories and MORE! You certainly won't want to miss this issue! To share all the goodness this book has to offer, I'm inviting you to a
Spring/Summer Win-It-Before-You-Can-Buy-It Party!
Date: Tuesday, January 31st

Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm (unlike my summer event., this one is not an Open House - we will begin at 7:00, so be there on time so you don't miss a thing)!
Location: My home in Camarillo (email me if you need the address)
We will spend a little time exploring the Idea Book and sharing the new products (and our ideas for using them). Every guest will receive a FREE Spring/Summer Idea Book and a free gift just for attending (bring a friend and get TWO free gifts!). And of course, as the name of the event suggests, there will be LOTS of brand new products given away! Refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, so call or email me to RSVP today!

No comments:

Post a Comment