Tuesday, November 15, 2011

'Tis the Season!

Last night was my monthly card night with a super fun group of ladies! I always enjoy creating cards for this group, but this month I was so especially excited to share with them the 3 cards we were making! All three cards feature the My Reflections Believe kit - such a fun, festive and whimsical holiday paper packet!

This first card uses the special Holiday Wishes stamp set and was inspired by one of my favorite creative ladies, Lisa Stenz! Lisa created a similar card using the October Stamp of the Month and the Elemental papers. This set is only available in November when you order $25 in stamp sets - you can add holiday wishes to your order for just $5! Isn't that tree just gorgeous? Even better...all of the images in the Holiday Wishes stamp set can be found on the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.


Here's a peek at the Holiday Wishes stamp set!



It seems we are giving more and more gift cards at the holidays, so I thought a fun gift cardholder was in order! Cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge, these little gift card holders are a snap to make - and can be embellished in so many different ways. Our group last night agreed it would be fun to put an eyelet in the top and turn them into tree ornaments!

The last card we created was by far my favorite! I found this simple sketch on the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge blog a month or so ago. I loved the simplicity of the design and the multitute of possibilities it provided! I also see Believe as a VERY versatile paper packet and wanted to share that with my group. Look how fun Believe is for a birthday card!!
If you'd like to join the fun and make three cards with us each month, we welcome you! My cards night are always the 2nd Monday of the month. The workshop itself is free with a $25 order placed that night. I'd love to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment