Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bang for Your Buck in July!

I think it is safe to say we ALL appreciate a great deal, and this month Close to My Heart is offering you "Bang for Your Buck!"

Simply put, when you spend just $50 (before tax and shipping) on your favorite stamping and scrapbooking products from the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book, you can select one of five great BONUS items for just $1!



Your bonus item can be one of the following items (each valued at $8.95 or more):


  • Creative Basics Mistletoe Collection
  • Creative Basics Animal Cookies Collection
  • My Originals Bits & Pieces Card Kit
  • My Originals It's Your Day Card Kit
  • My Originals Around the Holidays Card Kit
Now that's what I call getting "Bang for your Buck!" Hurry...all items are while supplies last! Click HERE to shop online!

*Offer good while supplies last or through July 31, 2011.
**One bonus items per qualifying order (but you may place as many qualifying orders as you'd like)

No comments:

Post a Comment