Monday, April 25, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month: You & Me Kit

May is National Scrapbooking month and Close to My Heart is celebrating with a fabulous promotion!

During the month of May, when you place a minimum order of $50 of your favorite Close To My Heart products, you can grab an exclusive You & Me Scrapbooking Kit for just $15 — that’s more than half off the retail value of the kit! Woo-hoo! You can also purchase the kit outright for $34.95 with or without a minimum purchase.

It’s a charming kit you are sure to love. It features two fully embellished layouts, each with their own unique personality, a D-size stamp set, and an instruction guide to step you through the creation process. Watch this short video from Close to My Heart to see everything you get in this adorable kit!


As part of our promotion, we’re also offering new Consultants who join Close To My Heart in May one FREE You & Me scrapbooking kit plus 50% off their New Consultant Kit (more on this amazing deal in a future post)! It's an incredible value just for May!

Ordering is easy...just head on over to my CTMH website, email me or give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment