Monday, November 30, 2009

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Can it possibly be December already? It is, it is, and that must mean it is time for another fabulous Stamp of the Month blog hop with many of my fellow Close To My Heart consultants sharing their artwork.

If you've hopped with me before, you know the routine, but if you're new to blog hopping it's really quite simple. After checking out my submission below, just click on the link at the bottom of my post to get to the next blog. Each blog will link you to another and by the time you end up back here, you'll be full of inspiration! So here we go...


This month, we are featuring the December Stamp of the Month set, Notice the Details. This set of 41 stamps is fun and versatile!


For my creation, I chose the Grace My Reflections papers (possibly my most favorite from the Fall/Winter Idea book). The simple card was inspired by a card share by fellow consultant Amanda DesJardins.


I stamped the weekly calendar image. to create the sentiment, I used the phrase "Celebrate the Everyday" which is a stacked title in the stamp set. By masking it and stamping it three times I was able to get the sentiment situated as shown.


A little ribbon knot and some liquid glass on the flowers in the B&T add the finishing touches to this fast and easy card!


Remember, the Stamp of the Month set is only available through December. Get yours for $22.95 or place and order and earn it at a great discount, or even FREE! Details can be found on my website - http://www.beth.MyCTMH.com.


Now head on over to my friend Michelle's blog to see her fabulous creation - I know she won't disappoint!!! If at anytime you get lost along the way (or find links not working) check out Jena's blog for the complete list of SOTM Blog Hoppers.


Thanks for visiting and Happy Hopping!

15 comments:

  1. I really like what you did with the liquid glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love what you did with the flowers on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I love your Grace card! I think the little hearts are so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the liquid glass touch as well - you really captured that with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! i love the grace papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute - love how you stamped the sentiment - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...how cute! I love the liquid glass centers. Looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Beth - love the liquid glass accents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth, I love the card -- very cute! Love the way you stretched out the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! The liquid glass adds such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the idea of using the week boxes for a sentiment - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice....and good idea with the liquid glass!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete