Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Deal-a-Day in June!


Who doesn't love a great deal?!?! Well, this month, CTMH has not just one, but 30 of them!

Everyday in June, head over to my CTMH website to see the Deal of the Day! You will find two different types of deals throughout the month...

*FREE Item - purchase just one stamp set (A, B, C, D, or E sized sets - SOTM and custom stamp s excluded) and get an incredible item absolutely FREE!

*Mystery Box - on 6 of the days in June ,you will find the special to be a Mystery Box filled with amazing products at an even more amazing discount.
Oh, and did I mention CTMH is offering these deals with irresistible shipping discounts? Shipping starts at just $3 for the FREE item specials and just a little more for the Mystery Boxes!
If you'd like a daily email notification of the Deal-a-Day special, just drop me an email (or comment here) and I'll get you added to my list.
Today's Deal-a-Day features on of my very favorite products...the Oxford Color-Ready Alphabet. These fun cardstock stickers are great used white or ink them or stamp on them for your own custom lettering - the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment