Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Simply Irresistible!

I have a new LOVE! Yes, I'll admit it, I am totally in LOVE with Close to My Heart's fabulously fun line of Irresistibles!

Irresistibles have a resist pattern that shows through when covered with ink, chalk, markers or watercolors. Just add a pop of color and these beauties just come to life to add the perfect accent to scrapbook pages, cards or any other special papercrafting project.

This layout of my daughter's school picture features the Eclectic Alphabet and the Miracle chipboard diecuts along with the Magnifique papers.

I scrapped my son's school picture with Magnifique as well, this time paired with Black instead of Cocoa. This layout also features the Eclectic Alphabet. I LOVE the variety of patterns found on the letters in the Eclectic set! The gears on this layout can be found in our recently retires All-out Adventure Rub-Ons pack. Yes, they are retired, however, they are currently listed on my website WHILE SUPPLIES LAST for only $2 - https://beth.myctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=4513&CatalogID=1702

And for those of you who maybe wondering...YES!!!! On picture day, I did indeed dress both of my kiddos to match the Magnifique papers!

We currently feature four different Irresistibles products:

z1354-Miracle (chipboard diecuts) - $3.95


Z1390-Villa (chipboard diecuts) - $4.95


Z1395-Eclectic Alphabet (chipboard diecuts) - $6.95


Z1261-Lots of Dots Alphabet (cardstock stickers) - $4.95
Aren't they SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment